Roasted Broc and Cauli
Steamed is definitely best for nutrition … but sometimes it’s nice to change it up and add some crunch! Roasting veggies can often tempt a fussy eater to at least try them and if you’re watching your carbs, cauliflower is a fabulous substitute for a potato. I served these with BBQ chicken thighs.
1 head cauliflower
1 head broccoli
2 tbs olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 190 ℃.
- Chop the cauliflower and broccoli into bite-sized florets.
- Chop the stalks into 2cm cubes (my favourite part!).
- Toss in the oil, season and arrange on a baking tray in a single layer.
- Roast for about 45 minutes or until browning with crunchy deliciousness!